Iron Mountain Incorporated (NYSE: IRM), founded in 1951 and ranked as a Forbes 2018 America’s Best Employers, is the global leader for storage and information management services. Trusted by more than 225,000 organizations around the world, Iron Mountain stores and protects billions of valued assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and cultural and historical artifacts. Providing solutions that include information management, digital transformation, secure storage, secure destruction, data centers, cloud services and art storage and logistics, Iron Mountain helps customers lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable a digital way of working. Visit www.ironmountain.com for more information.
The Customer Relationship Associate (CRA) is a phone-based role that grows assigned Iron Mountain customers Revenue over prior year. The focus is on loyalty, retention, and providing solutions to meet customer needs while uncovering and selling new opportunities for revenue growth and quota attainment. The CRA is the primary customer contact and manages this relationship.
The CRA will:
• Ensure consistent customer contact through a minimum of 60 dials and 12 customer conversations daily. All activity to be tracked through Salesforce.com. Responsible for 100% compliance.
• Approach customers consultatively and systematically to understand the organizational business objectives and goals. Leverage this knowledge to educate on Iron Mountain value and locate opportunities to increase Iron Mountain revenue over prior year.
• Renew contracts well ahead of expiration. Submit RFPs when needed.
• Quickly gain knowledge of IRM product offerings through on line courses and self-study.
• Partner with customer service and operations to ensure a satisfactory customer experience
• Proactively contact customers at Risk and resolve issues through customer needs analysis.
• Strong account management skills.
• Ability to identify customer need and translate into a solution.
• Demonstrate proficiency with MS Office and Salesforce.com systems.
• Prospect within book of business.
• Exceed key activity metrics.
• Excellent written, oral and presentation skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to partner, influence and negotiate.
• Ability to effectively plan. Strong analytical skills.
• Ability to team effectively at all levels of IMRM and customer personnel (to include C-level) on a wide range of topics and issues.
• General business acumen and ability to quickly understand IM’s solutions.
• Preferred Education / Experience: 4-year College Degree /4 years successful inside sales experience.
Every Iron Mountain employee has an obligation to promptly report issues and violations.
Iron Mountain is an equal opportunity employer, and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity characteristics or expression, disability, medical condition, U.S. Military or veteran status or other legally protected classifications in making employment decisions.