Iron Mountain Incorporated (NYSE: IRM), founded in 1951 and ranked as a Forbes 2018 America’s Best Employers, is the global leader for storage and information management services. Trusted by more than 225,000 organizations around the world, Iron Mountain stores and protects billions of valued assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and cultural and historical artifacts. Providing solutions that include information management, digital transformation, secure storage, secure destruction, data centers, cloud services and art storage and logistics, Iron Mountain helps customers lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable a digital way of working. Visit www.ironmountain.com for more information.
This role will have direct managerial responsibility for the centralized mortgage training program as well as any other trainers. Responsibilities will include coaching and instruction for the team and new trainers as well as full responsibility for the design and delivery of the associated training programs. Further, this role will be responsible monitoring metrics and uphold the highest standards of education and execution and thus, the delivery of exemplary performance.
• Analyze the effectiveness and relevance of on-going training curriculum and delivery; identify needs, and formulate appropriate recommendations of action plans for enhancements.
• Organize and develop training manuals, reference library, testing and evaluation procedures, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials to support curriculums.
• Measure and monitor training effectiveness, analyze results and make modifications where appropriate.
• Assist in the hiring and selection process for Trainers, and provide on-going training and development for Trainers.
• Provide a standard architecture design and structure for training programs.
• Support new product or service launches by participating in project teams and ensuring training programs are prepared to support launches of new initiatives.
• Develop and maintains a skill based certification program for all roles that aligns with organizational objectives.
It is the responsibility of every Iron Mountain employee:
Every Iron Mountain employee has an obligation to promptly report issues and violations.
Iron Mountain is an equal opportunity employer, and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity characteristics or expression, disability, medical condition, U.S. Military or veteran status or other legally protected classifications in making employment decisions.
Iron Mountain complies with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.