Iron Mountain Data Centers, a division of Iron Mountain Incorporated (NYSE - IRM), is a leading provider of data center solutions and colocation services. The company’s global portfolio of purpose-built data centers addresses the exacting requirements for multinational enterprises across multiple sectors, including Finance, Public/Federal, Social, Analytics, Cloud, SaaS, Network, Content, Managed Services, eCommerce and Healthcare. Iron Mountain data center services include dedicated data centers, private data center suites, secure cages, individual cabinets, carrier-neutral network interconnection services, remote hands and more. For more than 30 years, discerning colocation customers have chosen Iron Mountain data center services as the safe choice based on our proven track record in client service excellence, established reputation in security & compliance leadership, maximum efficiency, and predictable results.
The Manager, Global Sales Operation, Iron Mountain Data Centers is responsible for driving sales effectiveness by working closely with internal stakeholders to develop, implement and manage sales strategy, quota development and management, sales methodology, sales funnel governance, standard sales processes and training. In this role you will forge strong working relationships with key stakeholders across the business to deliver a consistent and comprehensive global sales process.
- Work closely with Sales and Finance to set annual sales targets, create KPIs and establish metrics for measuring sales performance.
- Align with sales leadership and other internal stakeholders to develop and outline sales KPI’s, and a consistent sales cadence, opportunity management and funnel management methodology.
- Design, launch and manage accurate reports and dashboards to enable sales management. Monitor the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports, dashboards and other intelligence essential to the sales organization. Proactively Recommend revisions, and assist in the development of new dashboards. KPI’s and reporting tools.
- Actively engage with leadership from Sales, Finance and Human Resources and other internal stakeholders in the development and management of the Sales Compensation Plan.
- Align with sales leadership and Finance to ensure sales commissions tracks with sales performance; Collaborate with sales leadership in the governance process to resolve any commission queries (payment adjustments, conflict, splits).
- Proactively identify opportunities for sales process improvement, and engage regularly with sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement. Assist sales management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies. Facilitate continuous process improvement.
- Collaborate with Sales Leadership team and HR to monitor performance of sales representatives to develop solutions to improve productivity.
- Identify skills gaps and work with Sales Leadership and HR to develop and implement relevant training to address.
- Develop and oversee a communication strategy for the Sales and Marketing team to develop and enable a regular cadence of quarterly business reviews.
- Manage on-boarding process for new hires on sales process, Salesforce.com, sales cadence, opportunity and funnel management governance.