Founded in 1951, Iron Mountain Incorporated (NYSE: IRM) is the global leader in storage and information management services. Iron Mountain is committed to storing, managing and transforming what our customers value most, from paper records to data to priceless works of art and culture. Providing a full suite of solutions – records and information management, data management, digital solutions, data centers and secure destruction – Iron Mountain enables organizations to lower storage costs, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and protect their data and assets from a complex world.
Iron Mountain enables 94% of the Fortune 1000 to smartly and securely manage their physical and digital information assets. With unmatched innovation and collaboration, our teams create information management solutions for our customers’ data, no matter what format, location or lifecycle stage it’s in and no matter where it’s kept. We are more than 17,000 people strong and growing. We’ve been a trusted records management leader since 1951.
Iron Mountain is an equal opportunity employer, and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity characteristics or expression, disability, medical condition, U.S. Military or veteran status or other legally protected classifications in making employment decisions.
Iron Mountain’s Information Governance and Digital Solutions (IGDS) group is hiring an experienced Program Manager. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced organization whose mission is to create and maintain the technology platforms and legal research that fuels one of IGDS’s flagship products – Policy Center. Our Policy Center Solution is the industry’s first subscription-based international retention research product. High-quality research compiled by top retention experts around the globe. That retention data is carefully reviewed / curated by our in-house legal team and delivered digitally to the customer through the Policy Center solution.
The Program Manager owns successful delivery of large, high impact & cross-functional product initiatives while simultaneously tracking a set of smaller projects. You will closely collaborate with the Software Engineering Director in bringing all technology programs and projects to successful completion. You will also partner with our Product Managers in driving our Go-to-Market readiness for new and revised market offerings. The Program Manager understands our business and its objectives, and then brings solutions to market to solve the business problems in a very ambiguous, fast-paced, and collaborative environment. It relies on influence, adaptability and ingenuity over authority to drive project delivery.
Program & Project Management
• Work with key stakeholders in product management and executive teams to define program strategy and requirements
• Own successful delivery of large, high impact and cross-functional product initiatives while simultaneously tracking a set of smaller projects
• Lead resource planning efforts across the Product Management & Product Development team
• Communicate clearly and effectively to executive management on the plans, status and critical issues.
• Prioritize work in partnership with Product Managers and Organizational Leadership
• Lead process improvement initiatives to improve our go-to-market capabilities and speed.
• Lead process improvement initiatives to improve product delivery capabilities within an agile development environment.
• Prepare yearly investment plans & budgets for the technology team
• Create financial business cases in partnership with Product Management to justify new strategic initiatives
• Manage the financial performance for the year including actuals vs. budget and monthly forecasts
It is the responsibility of every Iron Mountain employee: