Founded in 1951, Iron Mountain Incorporated (NYSE: IRM) is the global leader in storage and information management services. Iron Mountain is committed to storing, managing and transforming what our customers value most, from paper records to data to priceless works of art and culture. Providing a full suite of solutions – records and information management, data management, digital solutions, data centers and secure destruction – Iron Mountain enables organizations to lower storage costs, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and protect their data and assets from a complex world. Visit the company website at www.ironmountain.com for more information.
Iron Mountain enables 94% of the Fortune 1000 to smartly and securely manage their physical and digital information assets. With unmatched innovation and collaboration, our teams create information management solutions for our customers’ data, no matter what format, location or lifecycle stage it’s in and no matter where it’s kept. We are more than 17,000 people strong and growing. We’ve been a trusted records management leader since 1951.
Iron Mountain is an equal opportunity employer, and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity characteristics or expression, disability, medical condition, U.S. Military or veteran status or other legally protected classifications in making employment decisions.
The DCFS (Data Center Facilities Specialist) provides overall support for the facilities department in providing custodial, minor maintenance, first level monitoring, operation and troubleshooting of equipment and systems. They must do this in a manner consistent with our overall objective to provide outstanding customer service to internal and external customers.
Other responsibilities include:
• Responsibility for the overall cleanliness and up keep of the interior and exterior of the building including controlled areas where housekeeping standards will be extensive.
• The DCFS will be responsible to assist with routine maintenance and a variety of facility, and grounds maintenance tasks and operation of equipment to support these tasks.
• The DCFS performs these activities in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures, Maintenance Procedures and Security Procedures.
• Conducts scheduled physical inspections of the building’s infrastructure and critical systems equipment such as HVAC set points, UPS Systems and Fire Systems.
• The position will be responsible for ordering and maintaining proper inventory amounts of cleaning supplies, maintenance items, and other consumables as directed by supervisor(s).
Other job requirements
• Working in a 7x24 continuous Uptime environment
• Able to lift 40 lbs.
• Entry level MS Office Suite & Basic Computer skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Good mechanical/Electrical skills
• Must be available to cover other shifts as needed, may be different day and hours.
• Attention to detail
Associates in Technical discipline and/or equivalent experience
Equivalent Military Experience
Work Experience requirements
2 years Data Center or Maintenance work environment preferred.