The Enterprise Solutions Architect is a key member of Iron Mountain’s Office of the Chief Technology Officer (CTO) team and will be responsible for evaluating new technologies, driving technology innovation initiatives and providing technical consulting support.
The Enterprise Solutions Architect will work closely with business and technical owners in devising such a strategy and offering a technology based solution in achieving the goals and objectives set during strategy development. The Solution Architect will act as a technology consultant and work with the technical teams and help with the execution of the solution.
We are looking for an Enterprise Solutions Architect and Technologist who has a deep understanding and knowledge of a wide variety of technologies such as Cloud, DevOps, IoT, Blockchain, Robotics Processing Automation and Mobile platforms.
• Planning and guiding large or complex projects
• Prioritization of work to assure overall business objectives
• Actively monitors new and emerging technologies, trends, practices and solutions and assess their applicability to business initiatives and strategies
• Translate business requirements and operational strategy into a long-term, executable solution plan and roadmap
• Work with IT Leadership to keep solutions in alignment with future IT roadmap.