Founded in 1951, Iron Mountain Incorporated (NYSE: IRM) is the global leader in storage and information management services. Iron Mountain is committed to storing, managing and transforming what our customers value most, from paper records to data to priceless works of art and culture. Providing a full suite of solutions – records and information management, data management, digital solutions, data centers and secure destruction – Iron Mountain enables organizations to lower storage costs, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and protect their data and assets from a complex world. Visit the company website at www.ironmountain.com for more information.
Iron Mountain enables 94% of the Fortune 1000 to smartly and securely manage their physical and digital information assets. With unmatched innovation and collaboration, our teams create information management solutions for our customers’ data, no matter what format, location or lifecycle stage it’s in and no matter where it’s kept. We are more than 17,000 people strong and growing. We’ve been a trusted records management leader since 1951.
Iron Mountain is an equal opportunity employer, and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity characteristics or expression, disability, medical condition, U.S. Military or veteran status or other legally protected classifications in making employment decisions.
• Ability to assess and identify customers’ current and potential Shredding needs. Ability to position Iron Mountain’s Shred offerings, highlighting areas of strength and competitive advantages.
• Responsible for participating in account planning and account development with RIM sales executives. Responsible for ownership of development and implementation of strategies and business plans for managing the largest shred accounts.
• Develop internal relationships to help drive shred revenue. Assist sales channel with knowledge, prospecting, and revenue growth.
• Set up appointments in identified prospects to ensure quota attainment is met and exceeded.
• Responsible for leading meetings when shred subject matter expertise is required. Responsible for identifying areas of opportunity, securing resources and driving sales process.
• Maintain in-depth knowledge of Iron Mountain’s complete shred offering, reporting, technology, competitors, and industry trends.
• Other duties to include, but not limited to: developing and presenting high level presentations, serving as a “voice of the customer” on the product management and development teams.
Functional Knowledge, Skills, and Competencies:
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelors degree, with at least 5-10 years of direct value based sales experience.
In addition, candidates must have:
• Strong background and knowledge of strategic account management, sales process and solution selling.
• The ability to translate customer need into solution requirements.
• Excellent written, oral and presentation skills.
• Strong interpersonal, planning, and analytical skills
• Ability to influence and negotiate
• Ability to make decisions and think in broad terms, considering the impact to the entire company.
• Ability to team effectively at all levels of Iron Mountain and customer personnel (to include C-level) on a wide range of topics and issues.
• Strong business acumen
• Experience in large sales organization.
• Understanding of strategic selling methodologies.
• Five to ten years direct sales experience in a services based industry.
• Problem solving complex problems with little supervision.
• Teaming and collaboration for revenue results.
• Proactively work with sales teams and internal and external customers at all levels.
Travel Requirements: • 75% Total travel
It is the responsibility of every Iron Mountain employee: to comply with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and company policies to exhibit ethical behavior in accordance with our Code of Ethics and Business Conduct complete required training within the allotted time frame.