Founded in 1951, Iron Mountain Incorporated (NYSE: IRM) is the global leader in storage and information management services. Iron Mountain is committed to storing, managing and transforming what our customers value most, from paper records to data to priceless works of art and culture. Providing a full suite of solutions – records and information management, data management, digital solutions, data centers and secure destruction – Iron Mountain enables organizations to lower storage costs, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and protect their data and assets from a complex world. Visit the company website at www.ironmountain.com for more information.
Iron Mountain enables 94% of the Fortune 1000 to smartly and securely manage their physical and digital information assets. With unmatched innovation and collaboration, our teams create information management solutions for our customers’ data, no matter what format, location or lifecycle stage it’s in and no matter where it’s kept. We are more than 17,000 people strong and growing. We’ve been a trusted records management leader since 1951.
Iron Mountain is an equal opportunity employer, and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity characteristics or expression, disability, medical condition, U.S. Military or veteran status or other legally protected classifications in making employment decisions.
Iron Mountain Canada is an employer broadly committed to providing an inclusive work environment that welcomes all people. Globally, we believe it is our diversity that contributes to our companies’ shared success. We work hard always to avoid discriminating on any grounds other than capability to perform the requirements of the job.
The Customer Relationship Associate (CRA) is a phone-based role that grows assigned Iron Mountain customers Revenue over prior year. The focus is on loyalty, retention, and providing solutions to meet customer needs while uncovering and selling new opportunities for revenue growth and quota attainment. The CRA is the primary customer contact and manages this relationship.
The CRA will:
• Strong account management skills.
• Ability to identify customer need and translate into a solution.
• Demonstrate proficiency with MS Office and Salesforce.com systems.
• Prospect within book of business.
• Exceed key activity metrics.
• Excellent written, oral and presentation skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to partner, influence and negotiate.
• Ability to effectively plan. Strong analytical skills.
• Ability to team effectively at all levels of IMRM and customer personnel (to include C-level) on a wide range of topics and issues.
• General business acumen and ability to quickly understand IM’s solutions.
• Preferred Education / Experience: 4-year College Degree /4 years successful inside sales experience.